[Cartoweb-users] Unwanted labels in Print to Pdf

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue Feb 12 02:19:19 EST 2008

Hi
I dont see any logical reason why the pdf output would be different from the web output, the mapserver request is normaly the same on both case. I would need to debug the map generation query to know more about.
this is only a workaround but maybe try to define a default class without label in your Contours layer