[Cartoweb-users] Geostat

Fabio D'Ovidio fabiodovidio at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 11:50:40 EST 2008

Hi!

This is my geostat_data_source.tpl :
<h3>{t}Choropleth{/t}</h3>

<select name="geostatChoroplethLayer"
    onchange="javascript:CartoWeb.trigger('Geostat.UpdateMenu',
'doSubmit()');">
<option value="def">{t}Select geographic entities...{/t}</option>
{html_options values=$geostatChoroplethLayersId
output=$geostatChoroplethLayersDesc
selected=$geostatChoroplethLayerSelected }
</select>

<select name="geostatChoroplethIndicator" id="geostatChoroplethIndicator"
    onchange="javascript:CartoWeb.trigger('Geostat.UpdateAll',
'doSubmit()');">
<option value="def">{t}Select indicator...{/t}</option>
{html_options values=$geostatChoroplethIndicatorsId
output=$geostatChoroplethIndicatorsDesc
selected=$geostatChoroplethIndicatorSelected}
</select>

but I can't choose an indicator consequentially after choosing my
layer... Why?

I've set CLASSITEM in the mapfile and also the geostat.ini file....

Thanks

--
Ing. Fabio D'Ovidio

iQuadro - Informatica e Innovazione s.r.l.
Via C. Pisacane 23, Aversa (CE) - 81031
Web : www.ii2.it
Tel.: 081 197 57 600
mail: fabiodovidio at gmail.com