[Cartoweb-users] How to draw a circle

Dirk Jesko ml.dje at geocontent.de
Fri Feb 15 02:13:46 EST 2008

Hello Oliver,

yesterday we applied the patch to one of our Cartoweb projects.
Everything works fine, except the tool bar icon. Even thought it is in
the same folder as the other outline icons, it is not displayed. Looking
at the generated html I found, that the src attribute of the image is
incorrect. The "outline_circle" looks like this

src="outline/gfx/outline_circle.png"

the others like this

src="infogis/outline/gfx/outline_poly.png"

I.e. the project name is missing and therefore, the image can not be
found. Since the tool bar is generated automatically, I do not know, why
this happens. Do you have any idea?

Regards,
Dirk