[Cartoweb-users] CW 3.3 problem

Gerd Dowideit g.dowideit at uq.edu.au
Wed Feb 20 02:18:32 EST 2008

Hi List,

I am using CW 3.3 on two separate Windows XP boxes, one for development
and testing the other one for web access.

The CW 3.3 installations are supposed to be identical copies for what
ever is working fine.

Lately CW 3.3 gives my strange messages on the web access box, while the
development box is behaving fine.

The JSTRACE Debugger shows for any of my three projects:

Setting Ajaxhandler's profile to development...

Initiating actions

AjaxHandler.attachAction(): Attaching action:Location.Pan to element
id:pan_n...

AjaxHandler.attachAction(): Attaching action:Location.Pan to element
id:pan_nw...

AjaxHandler.attachAction(): Attaching action:Location.Pan to element
id:pan_w...

AjaxHandler.attachAction(): Attaching action:Location.Pan to element
id:pan_sw...

AjaxHandler.attachAction(): Attaching action:Location.Pan to element
id:pan_s...

AjaxHandler.attachAction(): Attaching action:Location.Pan to element
id:pan_se...

AjaxHandler.attachAction(): Attaching action:Location.Pan to element
id:pan_e...

AjaxHandler.attachAction(): Attaching action:Location.Pan to element
id:pan_ne...

AjaxHandler.attachAction(): Attaching action:Location.Pan to element
id:keymap...

Warning: element keymap does not exist!

In all three projects Ajax is enabled. I suspect that somewhere there is
a fault in the copy on the web machine.

Stopping short of copying all from one machine to the other, I'd like to
know what causes of this and see if I can fix it for the sake of knowing
what can get wrong.

Looking forward to your suggestions.

Cheers,  Gerd

PS.: No use in giving you the URL of the web machine, as it is
restricted to University internal access.

Dr Gerd R Dowideit

School of Geography, Planning and Architecture

The University of Queensland

Chamberlain Building, Room 508

phone (07) 3365 3538 (work)

          (07) 3289 2325 (home)