[Cartoweb-users] Locale / gettext installation problem on DebianEtch

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu Feb 28 08:08:42 EST 2008

Hi

concerning the error you were getting, the system say it cant find the files
log4php/LoggerManager.php, so either the file is not there or the system
doesnt have the rights to read it or access the folder.

concerning the demo, you only need cartoclientBaseUrl =
"http://myurl/cartoweb3/client/
the other parameters can use the default value defined in the file
client_conf/client.ini.dist

cartoserverDirectAccess = true is the default value in client.ini.dist
profile = development will simply add debuggin info and, if ajax is enabled,
the JSTrace debugging windows. Default is production.
ajaxOn = true enable ajax, but the demo can work in non-ajax mode too.
default is false
cartoserverBaseUrl = "http://bla.com is only used is you have set
cartoserverDirectAccess = false and means the server part of Cartoweb will
run on a nother computer. default is not set.