[Cartoweb-users] Problem with Exportpdf plugin

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Wed Jan 16 10:27:11 EST 2008

Hello,

Olivier DURR wrote:
> In my php.ini i have "session.use_cookies=0";
> if I put this value to 1 (ie session.use_cookies=1), my problem with
> exportpdf plugin is solved; but I need the value of session.use_cookies
> to 0 for another application !

You may switch off or on PHP parameters separately from an application
to another.

If you use an apache virtualhost for your cartoweb application you may
add in your apache config something like:
<Directory /path/to/cartoweb3/htdocs/>
php_flag session.use_cookies "on"
</Directory>

Else maybe you can add this php_flag directive in a .htaccess file?

Another (hackish) solution is to add
ini_set('session.use_cookies', 1);
in your php.

AS