[Cartoweb-users] Accounting error SQL

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Wed Jul 2 05:53:07 EDT 2008

Hi

it seems to be linked to some backslashs in the data inserted into the
database, usualy when a backslash is present but no special character is
positionned after that. one usual example are file path on windows:
c:\foo\bar

it should be interesting to know what is the string that triggered that
postgres notice, maybe you can log that too ?

that's all I can say based on the message