[Cartoweb-users] Opera

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu Jul 3 09:42:45 EDT 2008

Hi
it seems the guys at Opera decided to modify a bit the way they handle opacity in their newer release.

if you feel adventurous, you can try to modify the file dhtmlAPI.js on line ~274, where you have this:
  if (typeof(this.eventPad.style.filter) != 'undefined'
      && navigator.appVersion.toLowerCase().indexOf('windows') != -1) {
    this.eventPad.style.backgroundColor = "blue";
    this.eventPad.style.filter = "alpha(opacity=0)";
  }

simply add the extra line
this.eventPad.style.opacity = "0";
just after
this.eventPad.style.filter = "alpha(opacity=0)";

I will make some more tests and try to include that modification in Cartoweb cvs