[Cartoweb-users] Re: problems with projects

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Jul 14 02:59:35 EDT 2008

Hi Daniel
well, I could observer some strange behaviour but I dont really know what is going on exactly on your server.
my guess is it's somehow linked to the map caching system which do not redraw the map image if the request is the same (from mapserver point of view)
My advice would be to make your project run in separate instances of Cartoweb.
At the moment, your project silos and dptons are installed in the same Cartoweb.
Simply copy the whole Cartoweb folder and put one project in each. That way the map images generated will NOT be in the same folder (http://200.21.193.190/cartoweb3/htdocs/generated/images/ at the moment, for both projects)
We do that quite often with our projects (especially when using the deployment system http://www.cartoweb.org/cwiki/AutomaticDeployment)
Then simply modify a bit your Apaches alias to make urls more user friendly.