[Cartoweb-users] Plugin Catalog and defaultCatalogURL

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Wed Jul 16 06:14:21 EDT 2008

Hi

catalog is not an official plugin of Cartoweb so I wouldnt really know what it does exactly.
all I can say is if you want to modify the value of $defaultCatalogURL you need to look out in the ClientCatalog.php file too see where the value come from. With some luck it's defined in catalog.ini (this is purely hypothetical)