[Cartoweb-users] some help to install cartoweb.

Claire Chastagnol chastagnol.claire at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jul 21 03:29:21 EDT 2008

Good morning!

I'm tying to install cartoweb on windows but I have some problems.
Cartoweb appears on the ms4w localhost but when I click on the link "development interface", an error message appears:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\MS4W\apps\cartoweb3\client\CartoserverService.php on line 216

I tried to increase the maximum execution time in the php.ini, but the error remains the same.
What could be the problem?

Thank you for your help.

Claire Chastagnol