[Cartoweb-users] Transparent Tooltips background

Jady jadychow at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 00:09:44 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I am using CartoWeb 3.4.  I would like to set the background of the tooltips
results to be semi-transparent, so I tried in the layerResult.tpl by adding
: style="opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40)" in the div :

    {$layerLabel}

However, nothing has changed in the resulting tooltips background.  How can
I achieve this?

Thanks very much.

Best regards,
Jady