[Cartoweb-users] Postgres Database Documentation generation

Bruno Friedmann bruno at ioda-net.ch
Tue Jul 22 14:53:25 EDT 2008

Hi Albert,
I've try some of the available tools around there.
With pgadmin you can have reports about the ddc in html for example.
For the diagram relation, I've not found yet a tool like what phpmyadmin do very well.

There a project pgDesigner written in gambas2 language which is not really trivial to install.
http://pgdesigner.sourceforge.net

But the diag only appear if there's foreign key ...

The only other way I can imagine but I've not try is to open your database with openBase (openoffice) with odbc or jdbc.

--

     Bruno Friedmann