[Cartoweb-users] Problem with the plugin edit

Claire Chastagnol chastagnol.claire at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jul 24 10:09:50 EDT 2008

Hi everybody,

I want to use the plugin edit in my project but I have some kind of a problem with it.

The edit tools appear in my page and my editable layer also (I used the template from the demo for that to work).
But I can't add a new object or modify an existing one. Moreover, when I select an existing object, an error message appears:

class:   SoapFaultWrapper
message:   Error [8, Undefined index:  , C:\MS4W\apps\cartoweb3\plugins\edit\server\ServerEdit.php, 430]
Backtrace:

file: 430 - C:\MS4W\apps\cartoweb3\plugins\edit\server\ServerEdit.php
call: Common::cartowebErrorHandler(8, "Undefined index:  ", "C:\MS4W\apps\cartoweb3\plugins\edit\server\ServerEdit.php", 430, Array(15))

What could be the problem?

Many Thanks.
Claire