[Cartoweb-users] Problem with the plugin edit

Claire Chastagnol chastagnol.claire at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jul 24 10:50:08 EDT 2008

Hi

All the id_attributes I use in the mapfile seem ti exist in the db.

But I'm using postgresql 8.3 and I read there was some special things to add on the DATA specifications.

I tried to add 'As foo USING UNIQUE gid USING SRID = ...' but this is not working,  postgresql reports that the gid column doesn't exit.

Maybe the problem is coming from that line?

Thanks
Claire

> Message du 24/07/08 16:21
> De : "Oliver Christen"
> A : "Claire Chastagnol" , cartoweb-users at lists.maptools.org
> Copie à :
> Objet : Re: [Cartoweb-users] Problem with the plugin edit

Hi
it seems one of the id in id_attribute_string in the layer in mapfile doesnt exist in the db,
can you verify ?