[Cartoweb-users] HowToWriteaRecenterPlugin not receiving a Get parameter

Albert Casanovas casanovas at k2sistemas.com.br
Thu Jul 24 16:47:02 EDT 2008

Hi to all,

We have implemented the HowToWriteaRecenterPlugin of the cartoweb Wifi web site and instead of using the filterPostRequest are using the filterGetRequest since we want to receive a parameter sent by another web site.

The problem is that we dont know why cartoweb is not passing through the handleHttpGetRequest of the ClientExampleRecentering.php pluguin. We have used the log messages to visualize it in the cartoweb.log but no signal of any activity in its methods.

Regards,
Albert