[Cartoweb-users] Problem with the plugin edit

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Jul 28 06:17:58 EDT 2008

hi
no, the parameter define the number of features you can draw AT ONCE, before submiting.
just use a sensible value, I would suggest not set this value too high, as the dhtml interface may become quite slow if too many features are displayed in editable state on display.
The number of entries in your database in not limited by this.