[Cartoweb-users] Zoom not updates the scale

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue Jul 29 02:17:05 EDT 2008

Hi

if you are using your project with ajax enabled, maybe the page content is simply not refreshed correctly by the corresponding javascript.
it's the images coreplugin that handle map, keymap and scalebar refresh. The logic is in Images.ajax.js and the line is AjaxHandler.updateDomElement(this.scalebarId, 'src', pluginOutput.variables.scalebar_path);
be sure your scalebar is included in an element with a "scalebar" id.

In the JSTrace Debugger windows, be sure you have :

Response received!
Plugins that gave response: ... images ...
Updating GUI for plugin Images
AjaxHandler.updateDomElement(): Updating scalebar element's src's value...