[Cartoweb-users] WFS query by ID

Peter at Optex peter.judd at optex.nb.ca
Thu Jun 5 07:45:15 EDT 2008

Hi,

  We are currently using cartoweb to implementing a GIS. One of the layers that we
are working with is currently in a Postgres database table. We are currently performing
querying and searching using a feature ID which is working.

  We have been asked to move the data for the layer to another server and access the layer
as a WFS. When we do this we get an "Layer to centre on has an unsupported connection
type" error in the "queryByIdSelection" call in "ServerMapquery.php" file. What are our
options for getting the querying and searches working for this layer as a WFS connection.
Thanks in advance for your help.

   We are running cartoweb on Windows XP with ms4w.

Peter Judd
Optex	(Software development)
301 Woodstock Rd.
Tel 506-444-8121	Fax  506-444-8125