[Cartoweb-users] list in cartoweb HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Giovanni Virdis g.virdis at riteco.it
Tue Jun 10 04:46:50 EDT 2008

Can someonehelp me . I post  my answer many times but nobody help me. Please I'm new and I need help

Hi,

if is possibile i want populate the select item from db. I have modify the dhtmlEdit.js file to show a select item with a fix value

var authorisedOptionsList = new Array(1, 2, 3);

var authorisedOptionsListLabel = new Array('Strutture pubbliche', 'Strutture per il commercio', 'Strutture militari');

How i can populate this item  by db select?

 Is possible chanche the value of second select item when I change the value of first select item ?

Example

1° Select value:

1, 'America'
2, 'Europa'