[Cartoweb-users] Geostat to SQL: Trying to get property ofnon-object ERROR

Albert Casanovas casanovas at k2sistemas.com.br
Thu Jun 12 14:57:42 EDT 2008

Hi,

I got it working, just reinstalled the application and added the parameters obtained from the select to the DATA like this:

DATA 'valor, the_geom from (SELECT SUM(ase.valor) AS valor, ep.the_geom AS the_geom FROM area_serie ase, edit_poly ep WHERE EXTRACT(YEAR FROM ase.date)=2008 AND ase.cod_serie=1 AND ase.cod_produto=1 AND ase.parc_id=ep.id GROUP BY ase.parc_id, ep.the_geom ORDER BY ase.parc_id) as foo'
Now I have another question, I can´t see why but when the cloropeths are painted, it allways uses the id of the shape as the value to use in the Distribution, although in the configuration file, the parameter:

geostat.2.choropleth_attribs

Is configured to use another column of the table.

Any idea why is this happening?

Regards,

Albert