[Cartoweb-users] Project setup.

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Jun 27 01:36:05 EDT 2008

Hi

you must execute this command from the root folder of cartoweb, ie:
C:\ms4w\apps\cartoweb3, not from Apache\cgi-bin
" Error message: Looks like we are not inside a cartoweb3 directory "

C:\ms4w\apps\cartoweb3>C:\ms4w\Apache\cgi-bin\php.exe
cw3setup.php --install --base-url
http://localhost/cartoweb3/htdocs --project foss4g

please read the various Notes in
http://www.cartoweb.org/doc_head/docbook/xhtml/user.install.html#user.install.win32.installer.dos