[Cartoweb-users] Cartoweb and Firefox 3

Bruno Friedmann bruno at ioda-net.ch
Fri Jun 27 07:33:23 EDT 2008

I think the real trouble are located in the regression prototype.js

http://ejohn.org/blog/getelementsbyclassname-pre-prototype-16/

(don't have time today to look at it )
But I know that cw3 use quiet very old version ( 1.5rc )

This should also have impact on dhtml.js an certainly quiet a lot's of code inside cw3
(I really hope that's not the case :-) )))

Tell us if your analyse drive you to the same index.