[Cartoweb-users] Children Switching

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Jun 30 08:37:27 EDT 2008

Hi Christoph

to render a layerGroup as dropdown, you simply need to set it's rendering to
dropdown:
layers.*layerId*.rendering = dropdown

switch are used to globaly change the selection of layers displayed in the
layertree. The switch selection is outside of the main layer tree and you
display it with {$switch} in your template.