[Cartoweb-users] Children Switching

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Jun 30 10:56:28 EDT 2008

Hi Christoph

well, if you have ONE layergroup-dropdown, you can replace it with a switch
and get a similar behaviour and avoid the layerGroup dropdown problem with
linkIt.
But, the switch is a separate element and it will NOT by displayed inside
your layer tree. By default it appears just above the tree.
You can place it anywere in the main cartoclient.tpl, but not in the layer
tree, unless you feel link extending the layers coreplugin.