[Cartoweb-users] Queries on layers using mapoverlay

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu Mar 20 11:19:49 EDT 2008

well, the layer should be queryable during the time of a session, meaning
until the user close his browser. I see no reason why it wouldnt be
queryable, unless you forgot to set a TEMPLATE='ttt_or_whatever' in the
layer definition

if you wany to keep the added from one session to another, you need to
modify your plugin to store the added layers in database or someting like
that add reload theses layer automaticaly if they dont already exist.