[Cartoweb-users] Tooltips again

frequens frequens at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 07:16:54 EDT 2008

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 11:55 AM, Oliver Christen
<oliver.christen at camptocamp.com> wrote:
> if it works on 2 layers but not on the third, then the tooltips
>  configuration for that third layer is wrong

it is wrong for 3.4, yet it works in 3.3!?

> or there is a problem with the
>  layer itself.

the layer displays correctly, it can be queried via CW regular query...

> If nothing is outputed, you should try to debug the sql
>  generated for the query

how exactely should I do this, the replacement of the code in
QueryableLayer.php you proposed in your last year's post did not
produce anything anywhere....

 and see if that query work if you try it manualy
>  directly into postgres
>
>  as for template customisation, the system is the same as before, as long as
>  you are not using the old Area Asynchronous or Area Direct mode:
>  http://www.cartoweb.org/doc_head/docbook/xhtml/user.tooltips.html

it is only tooltips.mylayer.... in my toolTips.ini as stated in the docs...

thank you very much for your help

BR

frequens