[Cartoweb-users] bboxHistory pb

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Mar 28 02:31:36 EDT 2008

in your project, is the file BboxHistory.ajax.js correctly loaded ? (is it included in your page header if you look at the page sources in your browser, and is the file path correct (in other words, can you access it directly if you type the file url in your browser))

did you refresh the template cache after enabling the plugin?
did you reset the session ? (add ?reset_session to your project url in your browser)