[Cartoweb-users] legen font

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri May 9 03:40:17 EDT 2008

Hi
maybe look in layers.css

For identifying which files containes the style definition for an element, I
suggest you install the FireBug extension for Firefox, then you can simply
clic on the "Inspect" button in the Firebug menu and select an element in
the page, then you will see all the css style applied on the selected
element and in which files these styles are defined.