[Cartoweb-users] pdf legend .gif graphic too small

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue May 13 02:43:45 EDT 2008

Hi

thats .... a quite interesting issue you are having.
Did you try to reset the configuration of the blocks.legend in your
exportPdf.ini ? (ie. using the default values, you can easily do that by
simply commenting the corresponding lines in your project's exportPdf.ini by
placing a ; in front of the lines)