[Cartoweb-users] query results tables display modifications

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue May 13 03:03:07 EDT 2008

Hi

well, I cant tell you more than what Firefox's Firebug element inspector
will tell you.
the grey background is set in rule ".cw3table caption" in tables.css OR in
cartoweb.css (as it seems to be the case for the demoCW3 project)
and it is the last included css that take over, so be sure you do not have
multiple definition of this rule or that the one you want is in the last
included css file in your cartoclient.tpl <head> section

For Query, it is defined in hard in ServerQuery.php. Simply add a
"translation" rule in your .po:
msgid "Query"
msgstr "Query Results"