[Cartoweb-users] Problem with CW3 and Postgresql 8.3

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue May 13 03:40:27 EDT 2008

Hi

it seems there is an actual incompatibility between mapserver and postgres
8.3
see
http://www.nabble.com/PostgreSQL-8.3-and-UMN-Mapserver-Issue-td15354732.html
practicaly you need to rewrite a bit the DATA ... instruction in your
mapfile to include USING UNIQUE *the_id_column* USING SRID=*your_srid*