[Cartoweb-users] legend icons

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu May 15 02:03:58 EDT 2008

Hi

Thats a limitation of the current version.
You can define an image for a class, but it means that image will also be
used on the map.
For example:

  CLASS
    KEYIMAGE "icons/eboulement.gif"
    EXPRESSION  "7"
    NAME "eboulement"
    STYLE
      COLOR 0 0 0
    END
  END

It would be certainly possible to modify the application to be able to set
the dimension of the auto generated icons but it would mean extend/rewrite
some part of the code.