[Cartoweb-users] Views problem: Views don't show up.

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Thu Nov 20 05:00:12 EST 2008

Hello Kurt,

it seems that SimpleXML failed to parse the XML file storing your view.
I don't see exactly the pb. Does it occur with all views?

Maybe an encoding problem? Are there any accentuated characters in the
stored data?

Maybe you could try opening the view files in a text editor (see in
www-data/views/) and check if you see incorrect XML elements an dos on?
Maybe you should try first with very simple views (for instance with no
meta data stored and with only one plugin stored at a time), thus trying
to locate what data/plugin creates troubles?

Alexandre