[Cartoweb-users] php\mapscrip zoompoint function

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu Oct 2 02:23:19 EDT 2008

you mean improve the performances ?

be sure the cache system is enabled (mode=production)
if you use postgis layers, use PROCESSING "CLOSE_CONNECTION=DEFER for these
layers in the mapfile so the connection are kept open till then end of the
mapfile parsing.
if you use a specific EPSG projection, you can move the projection
definition to the top of the EPSG file (so mapserver doesnt parse several
thousand line to find it)

thats all i can think at the moment