[Cartoweb-users] Plugin EDIT - Problem with edit_sel

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Oct 20 06:28:58 EDT 2008

hi

it seems the session id is not stored in a cookie as it should.

usualy, a cookie named PHPSESSID containing the session id is created.
I do not see this cookie when accessing your projects.

without the session id, Cartoweb has no idea what you are doing and always
start again from the default full extent view.
try doing a zoom and a pan, the view will be reseted.

in your php.ini check that
session.use_cookies = 1
and not = 0

restart apache after modifying the php.ini