[Cartoweb-users] search again

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue Oct 28 09:53:30 EDT 2008

by the way, the demoCW3 exemple search.ini files show 2 way of configuring
and using the search:

the config.countries (and it's children config.airports) use server side
treatment, thats why they have client and server side configuration.

the config.country_districts use client side treament, so it has all it's
config on client side only

the server side way is mostly for the case when you use Cartoweb in soap
mode with separate physical servers for cartoclient and cartoserver.
if you are running Cartoweb on a single physical server, you can simply use
the all client way (like config.country_districts)