[Cartoweb-users] layer's legend

Claire Chastagnol chastagnol.claire at wanadoo.fr
Mon Sep 1 06:00:35 EDT 2008

Hi everybody,

I have a problem with my legend in my project.

One of my layers is represented by pixmap icons. They draw well on the map but in the legend, the icons are truncated in the legend.
I tried to modify the layers.css file but it doesn't seem to work. Do you have an idea of what I have to change so that my icons appear fully in the legend?

I also have another problem with that layer. When zooming, moving, refreshing,...the map, the icons of this particular layer disappear. I put the status of that layer to default but it doesn't seem to change anything. Could you help me with that also?

Many thanks.
Claire