[Cartoweb-users] Cartoweb Questions.

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Sep 8 04:20:43 EDT 2008

hi
1)
yes, you simply need to implement in your interface and template the correct javascript call needed to trigger an ajax action.
please look at the demoCW3 templates for examples.
also, be sure you have ajaxOn = true in your client.ini
2)
no, you can not use shapefile with these functionnalities
I would suggest to simply import your shapfile into postgis with shape2pgsql