[Cartoweb-users] Cartoweb.

Νίκος Παπαδάκης nipapada at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 17:01:39 EDT 2008

Hello...

I tried to add the Outline plugin in my project and got the following
error...

/CartoWeb version: 3.4.0 [$Revision: 1.7 $]
class:   CartocommonException
message:   Error [8, Trying to get property of non-object, C:\ms4w\apps\cartoweb3\plugins\outline\client\ClientOutline.php, 529]/

I have added 3 outline layers in my .map file according to the manual.
Also,i have added in client.ini.in the statement : loadPlugins=outline
and in <myproject>.ini the statement mapInfo.loadPlugins
=hilight,outline,mapOverlay.

I searched the mailing list archives but although there were similar posts
i couldn't find a solution.

Thank you.
Nikos Papadakis