[Cartoweb-users] Geoloc coordinates in a new window

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Wed Sep 10 07:07:08 EDT 2008

well, simply open any plugin or coreplugin php file and look at the class declaration.

then you use the renderForm function, example in pretty much all plugin or coreplugin

if you intend to use ajax, your class must also implement Ajaxable, then you can use the ajaxGetPluginResponse function, example in pretty much all plugin or coreplugin too