[Cartoweb-users] wmsBrowserLight

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Sep 12 04:49:54 EDT 2008

hi

the plugin need a working url where it will happend stuff like
&SERVICE=WMS&REQUEST=GetCapabilities&VERSION=1.1.1 and the like.
from the plugin point of view, it doesnt matter if that url is an external
server or an internal proxy address, as long as the external wms server can
be accessed in one way or another and respond correctly when queried through
the proxy, it should work.

thats the theory though, maybe some adaptations of the plugin may be needed
depending of your network/proxy