[Cartoweb-users] wmsBrowserLight

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Sep 15 03:13:12 EDT 2008

I fear my knowledge of wms via proxy is close to inexistant :/

I will ask if other people here have some info on the subject.

Can you give me a hint, how to send the query through a proxy for
wmsBrowser plugin? I have already tried with the http_proxy environment
variable and also looked if there is some possible variable in php.ini
but I found nothing an I'm lost...

Regards

Kurt Gerber

e-mail: kurt.gerber at cde.unibe.ch