[Cartoweb-users] exportPdf in cartoweb 3.5

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu Sep 25 02:56:20 EDT 2008

Hi

maybe you are talking about reference marks ?
the settings are in location.ini
http://www.cartoweb.org/doc/cw3.5/xhtml/user.location.html
see all refMarks* parameters ( showRefMarks client side, all the others
server side)

to enable the refmark in pdf only, set general.showRefMarks = true in
exportPdf.ini and showRefMarks = false in location.ini (client)