[Cartoweb-users] PEAR installation

Fabio D'Ovidio fabiodovidio at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 03:33:09 EDT 2008

Hi Oliver.
I uninstalled from Debian sqlite, pdo_sqlite shared objs and I
reinstalled them trought pear-pecl.
The error is always the same when I use my plugin function from my
cartoweb project:

"Recenter Id canceled, unable to find selected Id"

...while if I test Search funtionality from demoCW3 project I have NO
ERROR!! Before I reintsalled *.so the error for demoCW3 project was:

"Can't able to find php_sqlite.so" (something like that....)...

Thank you

--
Ing. Fabio D'Ovidio

INOVA Open Solutions s.r.l.