[Cartoweb-users] GoToScale does not work

Dahinden Adrian a.dahinden at geo-thun.ch
Wed Apr 15 07:57:20 EST 2009

Hi list

I have a problem in my project with the goToScale function in the layer tree, which does not work. This is the output from the firebug:

document.carto_form.recenter_scale.options is undefined

goToScale("7426")layers.js (Linie 198)

javascript:goToScale('7426')()()javascri...e('7426') (Linie 1)

 document.carto_form.recenter_scale.options.add(newOpt);

And this is from the opera browser:

Javascript URL thread: "javascript:goToScale('7426')"

Error:

name: TypeError

message: Statement on line 198: Cannot convert undefined or null to Object

Backtrace:

  Line 198 of linked script .../layers/js/layers.js: In function goToScale

      document.carto_form.recenter_scale.options.add(newOpt);

  Line 1 of unknown script

    goToScale('7426')

stacktrace: n/a; see 'opera:config#UserPrefs|Exceptions Have Stacktrace'

In all my other projects it works well.. Does anybody can give me a hint?

Regards

Adrian Dahinden

Dütschler & Naegeli

Vermessung + Geoinformation AG