[Cartoweb-users] installation query

Daniel McInerney daniel.mcinerney at ucd.ie
Fri Dec 18 04:08:45 EST 2009

Hi Oliver,
Thanks for your email. I downloaded the demo
data yesterday and again earlier with the
command you included in your email, however,
the problem is still the same, nothing displays
when I click on the demo sites.

Could it be related to the php (version 5.2.11) installation,
which was configured using the following command?:

./configure  --with-apxs2=/srv/www/bin/apxs --enable-force-cgi-redirect
--with-curl=/usr/local/curl-7.19.6 --with-regex=system

Any suggestions appreciated.
Regards,
Daniel.

Daniel McInerney, Ph.D.,