[Cartoweb-users] CGI Problem

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Wed Jan 7 02:27:55 EST 2009

well, "POINT()" is effectively hardly a valid geometry.
are you sure you dont have a javascript error when you place the point on the map before submiting ?

the only why to know whats going on is to debug the passage of the point geometry to see if the problem is in the javascript or in the php, then poinpoint it further.
a good start would be to add print_r($_REQUEST); in the function handleHttpPostRequest of ClientEdit.php, which should display the list of parameters received by the epplications at each submit, which would allow to see if a valid geometry is passed from the user's browser to the server.