[Cartoweb-users] Locate Plugin

Lauber Christoph ch.lauber at geo-thun.ch
Fri Jan 30 03:08:31 EST 2009

Hi Jady

Have you tried to execute the sql directly on the database? This way you can control if the recenter id really exists in your database.

Regards,
Christoph

Hi list,

I have developed a project with the locate plugin working fine.  However,
after I copied the project to another server, the recenter process of the
locate plugin failed, i.e. after I have chosen a value from the locate
plugin's autocompletion drop down list, its expected to zoom to the feature
but it shows a message saying 'Recenter Id canceled, unable to find selected
Id.'

As everything works fine in the original server and I just simply copy the
project and the database to the new server, what could be the reason causing
this?  (the recenter function in the search plugin is working without any
problem)

Thanks a lot for any hints!!

Best regards,

Jady