[Cartoweb-users] [Cartoweb-dev] How to setup on Cartoweb on your domain name

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Jul 6 01:42:53 EST 2009

hi Pramod

the edit plugin doesnt support polyline geometry (as in a closed line) so if your layer is of type linestring you need to manualy edit the wkt returned to the server and merge the first and last point coordinate. if your layer is of type polygon, as far as I know you simply do not set the COLOR attribute in the layer in the mapfile.